T3: pointless ignition

Reply to the message of Wednesday February 11, 1998 21:29 -0500
Does anybody know which pointless ignition sytems work with the Fuel
injection system and trigger pointed distributer on my 1969 squareback?

thanx
ned
'69 square

Yes,
    Crane Cams makes a system that works on both fuelie and non-fuelie.  I
have one system in my '71 square and one in my '71 T1.  Never a problem.
Available from JC Stupidity on sale for $80.

Mike