T3: more Re : fender beading

I ordered an uncut role (I think from JC Whitney, they are ok for that
kind of stuff), it was soft but I found it hard to go around corners and
when installing you need atleast 2 people to keep the beading from
falling through the crack or to keep it around the corners until the
fenders was screwed back in. -- but after it is done it looks alot
better

Jeff Palmer
'72 Square

>From type-3-errors@umich.edu Mon Mar 16 20:58:32 1998

>On my friends squareback, he ordered the uncut rools of fender beading
for
>like $6.00 a roll, making a total cost of $12.00.  He used his old
dried,
>cracked beading as a pattern and it turned out pretty well.  I have yet
>try this on my fastback, but he had a little trouble with the big angle
in
>the front fenders.  But he's pretty happy with the way it turned out.
It