T3: BRAKES!

Hello out there in T-3 land.  I am in need of some help.  It seems to me that
my rear drum brake pads seem to be frozen.  Why do I say this?  When I
adjusted my brakes the adjusting stars would barely move.  Am i on the right
track here or am I wrong?  How would I go about fixing this?  Should I just
take the thing apart and clean everything up?  If you could tell me how to do
this and give me some directions (remember I am mechanically incompetent)  I
would greatly appreciate it.
Also,  the hoses that go from the brake fluid resevoir to the master cylinder
are very dry wrotted.  Anyone know where I can get these hoses?  Can I also
have some directions on this process too.
TIA
Hunter
69 square