Subject: Fastback for Sale
Author:  Jason Cornfeld [SMTP:crashovd@hotmail.com]  at MSXGATE
Date:    3/18/98 7:38 AM

Hi guys.. Someone told me a place where I could put my car up for sale.
but here are the
specs on my car...

it is a
1970 Type-3 Volkswagen Fastback
Freshly rebuilt stock 1600 cc engine with under 60 miles on it.
freshly rebuilt dual Weber 34mm carberators
Decent paint
New tires
decent rims (not stock)
Just put a Stock interior in it.
all electrical in good shape
new headlamps and eyebrows
very very little bodywork need (a few small rock dings on doors)
NO RUST WHAT-SO-EVER!!!!!!!!!!
GOOD PANS
Oh wait.. a speck of rust in the battery tray but its not through or
anything and its cover
rust.
New braking system..
Over $3500 dollars invested into this car!!!
Needs to be tuned so it can be inspected....(I cant tune it perfect)
It runs great! Starts up Good and all!
I am asking $2000 for the car and am GIVING away ALL SPARE PARTS I HAVE
IN
MY GARAGES. probably over $1000 dollars worth of T-1 T-2 and T-3 Parts!
so here is the lowdown.
I will sell it to someone on the list thatI know will take care of my
baby for
$1500 dollars
all you have to do is Show me the money and The title is yours
I hate to sell the car but I am moving out and need the cash.. ya know?
ya wont find a
nicer fastback with no rust for the money...!

Thanks guys!!
     Jason Cornfeld
1970 T-III Fastback (For Sale)
1983 Plymouth Turismo (awaiting new clutch install..)