T3: Re: Escutcheon Tool

YUSSSSS!
	Just went through the latest Easwood catalog, and although it's packed
with much overpriced old fogey stuff, they do have many tools and
supplies that you might not be able to find elsewhere.  This was one of
'em:
Eastwood box 3014 Malvern, PA 19355 1-800-345-1178
catalog #3B26, pg 100, p#3210 Dashboard retaining nut tool, $14.99
The other thing you might try is a c-clip tool- if you found a right
angle one (I have a K-D that works well) you can get it into the little
pinholes and get considerable leverage.  However, if you slip, it really
scars the retaining nut...
Hope this helps,
Toby
> Hello List,
>         Some time back the subject about how to remove the escutcheon
> from around a light or wiper switch was brought up. With recommendations
> of using screwdrivers to needle-nose pliers. It was mentioned, however,
> what an escutcheon tool was. It was told that such a tool could
> possibility be obtained from Snap-On.
snip
Needless to say I came up with zilch, zippo, nada.