T3: Re: European Rear Fog Light Question

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, scott a keck wrote:

>I heard somewhere once that someone used Rit dye for clothing to tint
>their headlamp lenses on an old bug or bus.  Mind you i have not tried
>this myself.

Would not last long.  Roscolene would be better (filters for theatrical lighting).
Comes in all shades of all colours and can stand up to thousands of watts of light.
See your local theatre person.

--
g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l-l-y---[   email:<fishbowl@conservatory.com>   ]---l-i-v-i-n-g
d-e-a-d-i-c-a-t-e-d---[     http://www.conservatory.com/      ]-----l-i-g-h-t