T3: Re: European Rear Fog Light Question

>On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Tom wrote:
>+
>+ Those back up lights are why my wife bought our 68 square.  She
>+ thought they were cute.  I must admit I think they are neat!
>
>	Any idea how to turn one of those lenses red?  I've got a
>hankering to put halogen bulbs in 'em, make the left lens red, and
>have one *bright* back-up light and a rear fog..

Buy the reproduction T-2 single red rear taillight lens from Obsolete (I
think?) and replace your clear with the red lens.  Nothing else will stay
red.

BTW, I have not seen a halogen bulb that will fit the stock bulbholder in
the backup lights.

Big Al

"The rarest-of-the-rare Volkswagens"
Type 3 Cabriolet Prototype Project