T3: fender seals

Folks,
I'm in the process of bringing my beloved Fastback back to his previous glory.
I've found a good match of the original green paint(love that color!) and now
I'm looking for seals.  I know the seals for the air intake vents are NLA, so
what do I use instead?  Also, I was told that there are seals along the lower
edge of the rear fenders, along the body seam and following the curve of the
wheel well.  Is this true?  If so, what do I use there?  I really can't wait
to get my car back, and I'm beginning to realize the futility of getting T3
rubber, but I can deal with it.  Any help you guys can provide is, as always,
appreciated beyond belief.

Cayson Ellsworth
68 Fastback (cut up for repair)
69 Square (organ donor)