T3: my wiper problem solved

ive figured it out,
it was the motor sent to me by RMMW.  i hooked up my other wiper motor to
the switch and it worked fine, no blown fuses.  at least judging from the
fastback motor, RMMW had or else this motor was rebuilt wrong.  some of
the wires were connected to wrong places etc.  i could try and resauder
it all the right way but i may just send it back to them since they
guarantee everything.
i also figured out my front end shimmying and shaking.  it was a loose
wheel bearing.  damn it feels good to figure this stuff out.  i was
working outside in coveralls all afternoon saturday.  i will need new
bearings soon but this should pass insp.
i love my volkswagon

daryl
71 Squareback