T3: Wanted: Fuel Tank for 1971 Type3 Notchback

Hello everyone in the Type 3 Group,

I am looking for a fuel tank for my 71 Notch Its seem as though old
mother nature has been in there eating away at the inside. I was
surprised to see how much corrosion has accumulated in the bottom of the

tank. I think its time for new one, although it has not rusted through.
If anyone has a pointer on who might carry a tank for a Type 3, or if
someone has a used tank wiyh no rust, I would really appritiate the
help.

Thanks Steve 71 Notch Clarendon Hills IL