T3: Re: Web Site Help List

I think the idea of a help list is a good one, but I would suggest
that people that are on that list will want to have the option to be
selective about who they give their phone # and address out to.

I think we should list our help sources by general region along with
an email address, plus areas of expertise.

That way, someone needing help could make contact by email and the
helper could reply and help via email if they prefer, or could choose
to give out their phone # and/or address on a case by case basis.

Of course I could be completely wrong, but  I think a few emails from
someone tells me a lot about them and gives me the chance to decide
whether I can trust this person not to call in the middle of the
night.

Jim