ran outa time

The local VW dealer called and asked if the '57 was ready to display in the
showroom (to greet the new beetle). "Drive it up monday", they said. Thing is,
it's still getting the headliner in :-(   so it won't make it there. Instead,
they want me to take the '63 Notch. There are supposed to be a few other acvw
there, but I don't know who or what. Anyone else doing this for the VW dealers
?

just wonderin',

-kevin