Subject: Tire size
Author:  Splattman [SMTP:Splattman@aol.com]  at MSXGATE
Date:    3/9/98 7:21 PM

I am putting new tires and wheels on my car probably this weekend and
need to
know what will fit.  I have 15 by 5.5 inch wheels and am wanting to put
probably 195 50's on them.  is this possible or am I going to do the
wrong
thing.  Will they fit, there isn't much space for the tires.  Please
help.

Splatt

72 Fastback (FI, and AT)