T3: Fast in Vegas

Seen in the classifieds of Las Vegas (feeder line for Pahrump) this a.m.:

                        VW '68 Fastback $750
                              MUST SELL
                           (702) 880-7680

I dunno anything about this car, but if someone wants to buy me an all-day
pass to the new Star Trek Experience at the Hilton, I will sacrifice and
forego my farm work for a weekend of decadent, dissolute, wanton life in Vegas.
.

Phil
dillard@suu.edu

"If you plan to fail, and you succeed, which have you done?"