T3: My Squareback is stuck in 2nd gear again!

Well, I was driving home from an interview tonight and my tranny "popped."
Now it's stuck in second gear once again.  Some of you may remember last
time I pulled the engine and tranny and removed the tranny nosecone only to
find that the gear selectors were just stuck in between gears.  Easy fix
for an apparently common problem but one that took about 6 hours...

Time for a professional to look at it and perform a more permanent fix.

I just moved to the Glendale/Phoenix, Arizona area so can anyone recommend
a good VW shop to fix/rebuild/replace/whatever my transmission?

I have an original 6-volt tranny in my Square, in case that requires
more/less expertise...

Thanks,
Everett Barnes
'65 Squareback S