T3: RE: FREE

Lucky dog.

'71 is considered by many to be the best year of the Loaf.  It was the
perfect convergence:  1) last year with Type1 engine,  2) only year with
1600DP type1 engine, the most HP.   3) First year with disc brakes!

Type IV engine is a lot more expensive to rebuild...

If you find another free one, let me know!  Just one week ago I paid
$500 for one, which was a great deal in itself, but not as good as your
deal.

   Stephen Gutknecht
   Renton, Washington