T3: Re: PLEASE, NEED HELP ASAP, CAR DIED & HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORR

Concerning the part about the pressure switch....why are we getting
backwards readings??  We repeatedly tested the part.....it would read
0 when there was nothing happening to the switch, and would read
infinity when there was suction on the air hose.....the book says in
two different places it is supposed to be the other way
around.....does anyone know what is happening here?? :(

Becky
'69 FI AT Fastback