T3: FOR SALE IMMEDIATELY!!!

I am Selling my 1970 T-III Fastback. Here are the price and
specifications.

1970 T-III Fastback
Dark Forest Green
Stock seats
Newer Carpet
New Brake Lines
New tires
Newly Rebuilt 1600cc Engine with under 50 Miles on it
Newly rebuilt Weber 34mm Carberators
New Master Cylendar
Pertronix Ignition
New Door Panels waiting to be installed
About 6 or 7 hundred bux in spare parts
for an x-tra $100 I can get you a whole other fastback if interested..
All electrical in Good Shape
x-tra regulators.. etc..generators
Just got some N.O.S. heaterboxes.. so the HEATER WORKS!!! =)

I want $2,000 but we can negotiate a little.. maybe.

I am located in Layton, UT I am close to Salt Lake City
Call me at (801)-771-7113

Please help me and spread the word, forward this message to anyone who
might be interested! =)

thank you all so much in my endevaors but I am moving out and I need the
money.

thank you all so much and I am not giving up on VW's =)

Later
Jason
1970 T-III Fastback
1983 Plymoth Turismo