T3: I can barely type the words

Well VW friends, I'm having a hard time making this decision, but it's time
for me to be a grown-up.  This is hard.....very very hard for me.  I love
my car dearly and would love nothing more than to keep her, she's in
excellent shape.  The problem is that I cannot afford to keep her in the
excellent shape she's in.  As much as I hate the idea of parting with her,
the thought of her rusting away under my eyes is even more depressing.
SO........here goes......

1973 Fastback for sale.  St. Louis, MO
No idea how many miles, the odometer is busted...but it's at 28,924 and I
don't think it was ever flipped before it busted.  Very clean and
mechanically sound.  I've put $34 into her mechanically in the year I've
owned her.  Some rotting hoses problems, I believe she sat for a long time.
 Needs a new fender , barely discernable buckling of the front bumper and
the hood has a tiny spot that needs straightened, about the size of a half
dollar.  (Re: the Pizza Boy Drama I've given you blow-by-blow reports about
since last March.)

Please respond to me directly, janis@primary.net, as I have left this T3
Mailing list (TOO much mail).  I will be taking pics later this week, so if
there's a specific pet peeve area you'd like to see a photo of, please let
me know by Friday.

Now I'm going to go sink into a hot bath and cry my heart out.

Shannon