Re: RE: intake manifold polishing

Jeff I have to disagree.  Although your offering does sould (and I beleive it
is) solid, I do not think that it applies in a vacuum which the intake system is
under.  If that was the case dont you think that these really smart race people
(which I am not) would have discovered this point on their dynos and head flow
machines and whatnot??  I have read article after article on p0olishing intakes
and match porting to improve the airflow and have seen actual dyno testing to
prove the result.

Just my 1/2 cent worth

Boyd "wow thats my intelligent statement for the day" Drew