Re: oil temp

. Your dipstick is too hot to TOUCH?!!

Kenik...thanks for your very thorough checklist on the oil temperature
problem.

James, to whom you responded, has an upright Type I or Type II engine in
his Squareback (James, correct me if I am wrong about that), so some of your
suggestions to James might not apply.

However, I found them valuable enough to print off a copy for myself.  So,
thanks again.

Phil
dillard@suu.edu

"If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?"