T3: Ragtop..

I heard the ragtop from  Streetbeat has gon down in price from 650 bucks
like to around 300 dollars, but thats /w-out installation. so you either
have to pay streetbeat to install it, ir pay someone to do it or if you
are brave, install it yourself, they give you a headliner for the car
but the "top" itself doesnt have a real liner. I do not have one but I
have looked into it, as I want to do it when I get the money.

thanks all

Jason
1970 T-III Fastback.. Damn.. its smooth..