T3: Re: Type III ragtop ?

H folks.

Toby said:
> I had the StreetBeat ragtop installed and I absolutely love it!  I have
> the full
> length canvas one so everyone in the car can work on their tan as I
> drive.

Lots o' questions about this.
Out of interest, how much did this top cost originally, or what are
they charging for them now?.  How did you go about the installation?
What are the things to watch out for when installing, etc?  What
would a panel repair type place charge to install it?

Thanks,
Ross
70 Notch (Cilla)