	From:  Erkson, Toby[SMTP:toby.erkson@intel.com]
	Sent:  Tuesday, June 30, 1998 2:19 PM
	To:  "'Type 3 list'"
	Subject:  RE: I need a second T3...

	hehehe...believe it or not, I would actually like to have a pure
stocker
	just
	like my current baby, kind of like a living before and after.
Keeping a
	vehicle
	pure stock is an equally challenging job (especially for me ;)  But,
if you
	find
	a way to get FI back working into the Square I guess I could suffer
with a
	factory sunroof  :b  Remember my original message:  I would be
driving it
	home
	-- kinda hard to do with no engine, no matter how many extras come
with it!

	   Toby "going through inverse pre-mid-life crisis" Erkson
	   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member

	P.S.  Okay, okay, I might install a performance radio with removable
	speakers
	(nothing in the doors).  Maybe replace the generator with an
alternator.
	And
	possibly a full flow oil system.  Quick, Keith, slap me, I'm
starting to
	slip to
	the Dark Side!  :)