New Beetle RC car

I know it is not a type III but I still love it. I was at the local
hobby shop shopping for new rims for my RC beetle and I looked at one
of there mags. On the first page was my RC car (old beetle) and below
it was a new beetle RC car (I want it bad). I asked if they had a date
as to when I will be in and they have not released one but it should
be soon. The address for Tamiya is http://www.tamiya.com/ they do not
have it on there site yet but I hope they do soon.
Josh Curtis
joshcurt@ptd.net
www.curtisonline.net