RE: I need a second T3...

hehehe...believe it or not, I would actually like to have a pure stocker
just
like my current baby, kind of like a living before and after.  Keeping a
vehicle
pure stock is an equally challenging job (especially for me ;)  But, if you
find
a way to get FI back working into the Square I guess I could suffer with a
factory sunroof  :b  Remember my original message:  I would be driving it
home
-- kinda hard to do with no engine, no matter how many extras come with it!

   Toby "going through inverse pre-mid-life crisis" Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member

P.S.  Okay, okay, I might install a performance radio with removable
speakers
(nothing in the doors).  Maybe replace the generator with an alternator.
And
possibly a full flow oil system.  Quick, Keith, slap me, I'm starting to
slip to
the Dark Side!  :)