	From:  Erkson, Toby[SMTP:toby.erkson@intel.com]
	Sent:  Tuesday, June 30, 1998 11:43 AM
	To:  "'Type 3 list'"
	Subject:  RE: I need a second T3...

	Well, I noticed in the For Sale section that the Square has a dead
	engine...I
	need a fully functional stock vehicle that requires
none-to-hardly-any work
	;)

	Also, if y'all are using the classifieds to sell stuff and you have
	pictures/more information on a web site please include the URL!
Thanks,
	volks.

	My age isn't an issue -- I will always remain 12 years old :p  I
just have a
	God-awful memory.  Uh, hmm, I forgot what else I was gonna say so
that's all
	for
	now.
	   Toby Erkson