Re: your opinion

Sonny8oy@aol.com wrote:
> couldn't one also acquire a basket case/wreck, cut out the frame tunnel # and
> vin plate, and put them onto the imported car?  Ditto illegality, of course
>
> sonny
	Why does the DMV even need to know the car came from overseas.  What
happens when they do a lost title/tile search and it comes up empty?  If
it is not listed as stolen/wrecked/etc., wouldn't they issue another
title?  I suppose the DMV will do whatever they d**n well please...

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR