Hey greg....

Hey guys! Whats up??? nuthin here... I got rid of my Fastback! I know sad
huh... Thats allright though... It is still in the Family!!! I sold it to my
cousin! he will take care of it for 2 years and then sell it to my favorite
cousin mike! they only live down the street, and mike is my bud and he knows
VW's too! I have showed him almost Everything I know!! cool? and hey.. I still
have a VW!! I got a 1997 VW Jetta!! Cool? Well greg take all my E-mail
addresses off the list!

Crashovd@relia.net
Crashsytms@aol.com

I'll still pop in and out to see whats goin on with everyone! and hey.. I
still get to take it to shows!!!!

Jason..
   Former owner of a CLEAN 1970 T-III Fastback
   New owner of a 1997 Jetta!