Dashboard appearance

Well, I have the Chilton, the Muir, and the Haynes manuals for my car, and
unfortunately none of them have a good picture of where all those knobs,
etc. are placed on the dashboard!  The speedometer is still hooked up, and
I know (think?) that the fuel gauge with warning indicators goes in the
hole to the left of that, and the clock goes to the right... correct?  From
following the wiring diagram, I've been able to figure out that the knob
for the lights should be in the hole under where the knob for the wipers is
(which is sporting the "light" knob right now--I have no idea where the
original know that said "wipers" might have gone)... but I can't figure out
which of the many leftover holes the "Emergency Flasher" knob for the
hazards switch is supposed to go into (the bottom plate of the hazard
switch is connected to the wires still; I found the knob and top cover
piece wrapped up in electrical tape in the glove compartment--I think a
faulty switch may be why I can't get my brake lights or turn signals to
work...)

Anyway, does anyone out there have a good picture of the dash of their
(complete) 1971 squareback?  Please let me know if you do!

Thanks,

Meghan
mekennedy@stkate.edu
Bright orange 1972 Squareback, no name yet 8)