Re: Heater Box Restoration

Steve,
	When I repaired my heat exchangers for the straps, I used metal bands
that are used to hold on pipe lagging in factories these are approx 18"
long and 1/2" wide with a loop on one end they perform the task very
well. If you have problems getting the straps e-mail me and I'll see if
I can send you a couple I think I have some left!. As for the lower
stone guard I suggest you make one out of a bit of sheet steel it's
quite a simple panel, and could be given it's low profile 'V' shape with
a bench vice and a little hammering.
		Rgds
		Mike.
72 Variant L