RE: I need a second T3...

Like my type3's aren't orange and forsale?.......and stock?.......you must
be getting old in your young age!

	----------
	From:  Erkson, Toby[SMTP:toby.erkson@intel.com]
	Sent:  Monday, June 29, 1998 2:19 PM
	To:  type3@vwtype3.org
	Subject:  I need a second T3...

	...like I need all my fingers chopped off.  But seriously, with the
work
	being
	done to my baby I am seriously considering getting a third vehicle
(the 914
	was
	my second car until the accident...) as I MUST have MY OWN VEHICLE
lest I go
	crazy having to deal with carpooling and borrowing my roommate's '84
Honda
	(yuck).

	My dream T3 would be a bone stock, Bright Orange '72 Squareback with
dealer
	luggage rack (i.e. my car when she was stock) but the only one I
know of is
	in
	Corvallis and the old couple likes it too much to sell it.  My
second choice
	is
	a convertible Ghia or a late model T34.  But I don't know those
vehicles as
	well
	as the T3 so a Notch or Square would be neat.  The other caveat is
money.  I
	can't get *another* loan and I don't have a bunch of cash so I would
have to
	do
	some kind of payment plan.

	I'm looking for a good condition, preferably stock, and very
dependable
	daily
	driver with a seller who is willing to work with me.  I don't want a
car
	that is
	going to require work (hahaha, that was a good one) -- necessary
work should
	be
	very minor, like something I can easily do myself, and I would be
driving it
	home so it has to be up to making a long trip as well.

	Just something for y'all to keep in the back of your mind should
something
	come
	up.

	Thanks for the ear,