RE: Vegas vehicle

Actually, in a few sermons the Honorable Bob Hoover lists his desert
driving survival techniques.  Oddly enough, you apparently don't roll
down the windows (ever heard of a convection oven??) but instead spritz
yourself with water all day.

www.type2.com

Unfortunaly, the humidity (usually 99%) renders all desert advice
useless....you just stay wet, and simmer....

-rj