I can't open my front trunk& seatbelts

Ok I picked up my car yesterday and all the times i looked at it the front
trunk opend but now all the stuff I got is locked inside since the lever is
disconnected from the wall of the glove box. How can I open it? Can it be
mounted or rigged? one more thing how is the lower lap belt and should belt
supposed to go together or do they? I looked at the owners manual but it
didn't help me at all. Just wondering. I picked up a Bentlys man today also.
Thanks
Ryan