warning buzzer

List,
An annoying problem:  The warning buzzer is functional in my 73 square,
and sounds when the key is in the ignition and the door is open.  The
problem is that it also sounds whenever the car is not in neutral (i.e.,
driving down the road, in reverse, etc.).  The engine can be running with
the trans in neutral, but anytime the car is in gear, the buzzer sounds.
Is there a common place I can look for a short before searching the entire
car over?
Thanks,
Bryan