Heater Box Restoration

Hello All,
    I am in the middle of restoring the heater boxes on my 71 Notch and
have run across the need fo a couple of small pieces to make the
restoration complete. The parts that I am looking for are as follows, I
will describe. The boxs are wrapped with an insulating blanket, then on
the bottom there are two rock guards to keep road debris from damaging
the blanket. The blanket and the metal guards are held in place by 4
metal straps.
    The parts that I am insearch for are the metal straps, I need 2, and
one of the rock guards, the long narrow one that goes under the bottom
of the heater box.
    If anyone can help me find these parts it would be greatly
appritiated.
Thanks Steve, Clarendon Hills IL