Pressure sensor (was: Re: Returned mail: Host unknown (Name server: vwtyp3.org: host not found) (fwd))

	The car should drive with either the earlier or later sensor.
Would be best to get the right one!  The sensor failed on my '71--when I
removed it, I was surprised to find that it was from '68-'69.  I replaced
it with a spare from a '72-'73...!  This car has never been "king of
mileage," so I'm not claiming that it's a very *good* idea to use the
wrong sensor!

	I just met Keith Park and his '71 this afternoon (sorry for
calling it a '72!).  He's got an entire late system installed, but with
the early sensor--he says that it drives very smoothly and his mileage is
fine...

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle