PARTS! For a Notch

Found this posted on the vw newsgroup, so i forwarded it to you....reply to
the guy selling them, NOT me.

Hello,

I have a ( almost ) complete car for sale, divided into seperate parts. Due
to an accident I have everything that's usable for sale. This includes a
perfect good engine ( 1600 cc, 12 volt flywheel, 12.000 km, 7500 miles ).
The car "was" a 1500S Notch , build in 1964. Color is black with green:grey
interior.
In the accident the front got messed up pretty bad...all the rest of the car
is intact.
People who are intersted can contact me at :

timop@www.dma.be
topdencamp@hotmail.com
erik.opdencamp@village.uunet.be

phone : ++ - 32 - 89 -38.24.53