Seats

Any one know what type/ manufacture seats will bolt to the seat base??????

I slid the seat off then unbolted the seat to the base. I have no clue what
these seats where from and I don't want to deal with a broken drivers seat
once I get this car running again. I have no clue what the PO did to the
seat but he did it good it is totally flubbed beyond dealing with

Thanks
James