Re: Volkswagen AG Troubleshooting Guide...

Greg, have I ever mentioned that you're my hero?  Phil, sing along with this
one....  I've also offered space on my web page to Toby for the
troubleshooting guide, although I may get a copy from Greg just for another
source now that it's smaller.  I'm also going to add a link to the VW source
that you send in your information to for the factory data on your vehicle.
Look for this early next week at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6415

Jake Kooser