Keith Park's trip!

Hi all,

	For those of you who know Keith Park, he's set to return to New
York from North Dakota this morning in his '72 Squareback.  He'll make the
trip in three days, hitting a hotel in Ann Arbor (where I live) late
Saturday night.  He'll be stopping by my place early on Sunday morning, and
be back on the road by about 10am Sunday (11 at the absolute latest).

	Any listees in the area who want to meet up Sunday morning, drop me
a line and I'll let you know where to meet, etc.!

-Greg
'69 & '71 Squarebacks
'63 Beetle