Re:Was Sucked a valve

>  I can see it clearly.  Was it also full of water and mosquitoes?

We don't have mosquitoes in Southern Utah....I have to order them
twice a year from Florida.

Also, it doesn't rain here very often.  When it did sprinkle last
week, a drop hit my neighbor on the forehead;  he fainted and it took
two buckets of sand to revive him!

As for the van, my description may have been a bit -- uh, how to say
it? -- exaggerated.  Since I have now entered into a Southern Utah
contractual agreement (we howdied, shook,  and spit on the sidewalk)
to purchase the van, I must say it is an exemplary thing of flawless
beauty and perfection...at sundown with the light behind it!

And now, earthlings, we return your listserv back to T3 topics....
(maybe).

Phil
dillard@suu.edu