T3 lights (and hightop van)

Yesterday I wiped the dust off the headlights of my Squareback.

Okay, that satisfies the requirement for Type 3 content...now, to the
real posting.

You know how some folks drag home every stray dog 'n cat they see?
Well, it happens (as all of you know) with VWs for some of us.

In regard to the '71 hightop T2 camper I looked at the other day, I offered
my usual $200-and-tow-it-away bid.... which was accepted.  So, in the next week
or two I will be towing home another "project" (groan).

I am hoping that some of you married guys can help me with the real dilema...
how to sneak the hightop in and park it among all the other T2 and T3 hulks
so my wife doesn't notice it.  I mean, that thing is 8 feet tall!

Oh yes, I also cleaned the taillights on my Squareback (please note -- even
more T3 content!).

Best...

Phil
dillard@suu.edu