FW: D-Jetronic Troubleshooting Guide

Okay, I scanned the rest of the manual -- including the wiring diagrams --
and
have it ALL in one 12Mb zip file.  This won't fit on either of my web pages
so I
can email to anyone who wants it and their system can accept it.  I'm
currently
working with Greg and Big Al to get the information to them so it can be
better
published.

I won't be at work tomorrow so all requests won't be executed until Monday
(I
don't have a home system).

Jeff Taylor, if you need it in smaller chunks please let me know the largest
size your email provider can accept (some only accept up to 1Mb) and I'll
zip
and send a batch to you next week so you'll have the whole manual.  'Bout
time,
huh?

   Toby Erkson
   '75 Porsche 914 1.8L, ORPCA member