Re: ceramic coatings

Sorry about the delay in replying, I was "out to sea", literally.  The
ceramic coating is just for use on the exhaust, I'm getting the tin powder
coated.  I think it will be somewhat of an adventure as well, because the
exhaust I am planning on getting coated is the stock exhaust from the
fastback, for later use on the squareback (everybody keeping track of
this?).  The powder coated tin is for the 2L engine for the fastback, and it
will be getting a custom exhaust (hopefully stainless) that I'm working on
ideas for right now.

Jake Kooser