pressure sensor

Hi all,
First would like to say it was cool to meet John kowalski , came into
Wash dc from Zagreb.
I think my pressure sensor is acting goofy. had it adjsted finally so i
had good power and mileage was ok, no it seems to run really rich, i
adjst it a tad, runs lean, then ultra rich, i know we aint supposed to
touch this thing, but is it supposed to readjust itself at will???
I checked the connector thingy and the ohms readings are within in specs
or right on. could the rod thingy iside be dragging or what?
i would rather buy a new one but i cant find it. this way i know i would
never have to touch the adjustment.
hmm
John 71 fastback