Some pics from VW shows

Hi there...   I have put some pics of my visit to VW shows here in Texas and
Puerto Rico. The site is not all that hi-tech but it will do if you just
want to look at the pics. In some pictures I write a brief explanation but
most of them all you see is the pic. Just like if you go to a VW show by
yourself.  :)
The URL is http://members.xoom.com/panin/

Sorry if you got this message before and take care

Luis