	From:  Erkson, Toby[SMTP:toby.erkson@intel.com]
	Sent:  Wednesday, June 24, 1998 6:56 PM
	To:  type3@vwtype3.org
	Subject:  Volkswagen AG Troubleshooting Guide...

	...for D-Jetronic fuel injection systems is available on my Type
Three Tech
	web
	page at
'http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1641/index.html'.  This
	is
	a 4.2Mb zipped file -- this means you must have PKZIP in order to
unzip it.
	If
	you cannot download the file from my web page then contact me
PRIVATELY
	(don't
	use the Type III mailing list) requesting that I send it to you via
email.
	Some
	email systems won't accept mail over 1Mb so check out your email
provider
	before
	contacting me!

	This download only contains the first section of the guide, Starting
Trouble
	(hey, something I seem to be good at...).  There are other sections
that I
	will
	be scanning and making available so please be patient (the FI
diagrams
	located
	on the same TTT web page came from this guide).

	Greg (preferably) or Big Al (a damn close second),
	Due to the size of these files and the very limited space I have on
my free
	web
	pages (not complaining, Geocities, just don't have enough space :)
what's
	the
	possibility of making these images available on one of your web
sites?
	Either
	as directly viewable and/or as a downloadable file as a whole,
individually,
	or
	?

	Jeff Taylor, I hope this will due in the mean time.  It's far easier
and
	faster
	for me to scan the booklet than photocopy it.  Please let me know if
you
	have
	any problems obtaining the images.

	WHEN YOU GET THE ZIP FILE DON'T FORGET TO READ THE "README.TXT"
FILE!!!  I
	shouldn't have to yell that but you wouldn't believe the number of
clowns
	who
	don't read the flippin' manual!
	   Toby Erkson