Re: Taking bids

I couldn't resist:

>How much will someone pay me for the build your own notch kit?  I'm sure
>one of you Florida/Georigia people are up to it!!! I believe in you!!

I'll give you $100 for the full kit with assembly instructions (preferably
not in English).  I expect shipping and handling to be free and I prefer to
pay in 4 "easy" installments of $25 each at 25% interest.  The most
complicated installation I have been able to handle with out breaking down
in a temper tantrum of crying and screaming has been a 20-piece
snap-together VW Bug plastic model kit.  Would you consider your
build-your-own kit suitable for my skill level?

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Sincerely,
Everett Barnes
'65 Squareback 'S'uper - 99% assembled for your protection

P.S. Hey, put it on the eBay online auction!