Re: I'm back!

I think Muir has a section on this, and all D-Jet ECUs are not the
same...some have provisions for the head temp sensor, others have
provisions for the 5th injector, etc.  The components that all the FIU
engines had were not necessarily the same through the years, either, so the
ECUs changes to make up for the differences.  Check Muir for a complete
description (because I think a few were interchangeable).

-Doug
69 auto FI square
73 FI fasty
98 NB